If you are a Chiropractor who is looking for a new challenge or are not 100% happy with your current position then we would love to consider you for our team.
Nestled in Claremont under the shadows of Table Mountain and Devil’s Peak, Peak Chiropractic was established in June 2012 and provides a great opportunity for an associate to grow their ideal practice. We are searching for an enthusiastic and inspired associate.
Benefits of joining our practice will include:
- Clinical excellence in a relaxed environment;
- Wealth accumulation through ethical service;
- Elegant and effective communication for excellent results;
- Playing with purpose to create lifestyle balance;
- Personal growth;
- Business acumen.
Dr Greg Venning and his wife Eilidh, with over 30 years of international Chiropractic experience between them will work closely with the associate, mentoring and supporting them to achieve practice mastery.
What you will bring to the table:
- Drive and ambition to be the best Doctor of Chiropractic you can be;
- Masters degree in Chiropractic (or equivalent)/registered Chiropractor with AHPCSA;
- Competent in or willing to learn Advanced BioStructural Correction™ as a core technique;
- Openness to learn and grow both personally and professionally;
- Passion to actively cultivate practice base.
Experienced Doctors and new graduates can e-mail their CV with cover letter to Greg Venning at email@example.com immediately to be considered for this position.